Last updated October 1, 2020
Registration and Security
You agree, represent, warrant, and guarantee that all Personal Information provided by you is true, accurate, complete, up-to-date, and solely yours. You may not impersonate, imitate, or pretend to be somebody else when registering. When you create an account and subsequently log in, you will be asked to choose a password. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You will be solely responsible for any activities or actions are taken into your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You must notify us immediately if you know or suspect that any unauthorized person is using your password or your account (for example, your password has been lost or stolen, someone has attempted to use the services or Site through your account without your consent or your account has been accessed without your permission). We strongly recommend that you do not use the services or access the Site on any public computer. We also recommend that you do not store your password through your web browser or other software.
You acknowledge and agree that we may, and you specifically authorize us, or permitted third parties, to process all transactions, including without limitation purchases and/or registration for products and/or services on this Site. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes and surcharges, incurred through your activity on or through the Site and/or through your account/profile.
Limitations on Use
The Site may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and foreign laws, treaties, and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and its content. In addition, without limitation, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Site:
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or submit any content to which you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, and display (including any content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the content);
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or submit any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or another intellectual property right, or moral right, or right of publicity);
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or submit harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, indecent, vulgar, lewd, violent, hateful, or otherwise objectionable content or material;
- Use the Site to collect or store personal data about other Users without their express permission;
- Knowingly include or use any false or inaccurate information in any profile;
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, as well as viruses or other computer code that may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of the Site, or interfere with the access of any other User to the Site;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features on the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network operated by Splendor, or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Site;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or determine the source code of any software or any proprietary algorithm used to provide the Site;
- Use the Site in any way that competes with us; or
- Encourage, collaborate, or instruct any other person or entity to do any of the foregoing.
Any attempt to do any of the foregoing prohibited acts, or to otherwise undermine the operation of the service or site(s), may be a violation of the criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, to seek damages (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) from any such individual or entity to the fullest extent permitted by law.