Blinc Brow Mousse
Vegan and Cruelty Free
Blinc's Fountain of Youthful Color Brow Mousse is the original brow innovation that holds and sculpts like a gel, tints hair and fills in sparse areas with water-resistant color, all with a natural look and feel. It contains ingredients that treat the skin beneath the brow that are clinically studied to decrease fine lines 67% after six weeks and increase skin's moisture by 53% after one week. Once applied, it cannot fade, run or smudge. Remove with any gentle makeup remover. Formula is Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Ingredients: Isododecane, Talc, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, o-Cymen-5-OL, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phytantriol, C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Water/Aqua, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Mica, Silica, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Barium Sulfate, Peat Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Gold, [May Contain +/- :] Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Gold
- Apply blinc eyebrow mousse on clean and dry eyebrows.
- Using the wand applicator, gently sweep the wand across the brow line in short strokes, focusing on adding color to existing brow hair first.
- Once your natural brow has been colored, begin filling in sparse areas by sweeping the wand in short strokes to give the appearance of natural hairs. This allows you to determine the thickness or thinness of the brow. For more precise application, use our Brow & Liner Duo Brush.
- The tip of the wand can be used on areas that need less thickness.
- Thinner brushes can be used to fill in sparse areas using strokes that mimic eyebrows.
- Replace wand in tube, wiping any excess mousse off the neck or opening of the product container, and seal tightly.
- To remove (only when you are ready), use any gentle makeup remover.