Powder Down Powder 2 in 1 Mask
Our Power Down Powder is here to refresh irritated, congested skin. A unique blend of crushed moringa leaves, kaolin clay, and dried cucumber peel fights blemishes, redness, and clogged pores, while aloe vera powder adds softness to skin. And because it’s a powder mask, it’s both effective and preservative-free. Plus, its light, natural scent makes it a perfect addition to your pre-bed ritual.
It’s also multipurpose. For stubborn blemishes, Power Down Powder doubles as an overnight spot treatment to encourage clear, smooth skin—without aggravating it.
Power Down Powder comes complete with a Moonlit brush, so you have all the tools you need for a luxurious, spa-quality face mask.
Size: 5 OZ.
- Normal, combination, oily or dull skin.
Clogged, congested pores.
For Detox Face Mask
- Scoop ½ tsp. of Powder Down Powder into a bowl or container.
- Add ½ tsp. of water—or even honey and/or yogurt.
- Blend to desired consistency using the Moonlit masking brush.
- Apply to skin and allow it to set until dry. The mask will turn white when it's ready to be rinsed.
- Gently rinse with water.
For Overnight Spot Treatment
- Take a pinch of Powder Down Powder in your palm.
- Add a small dash of water and blend to a thick paste.
- Dab gently on the blemished area.
- Let it dry overnight and rest easy.
- Rinse with water when you wake up.
- The thinner the consistency, the quicker it dries.
- Turn it into an exfoliant by mixing with your favorite cleanser.
The Power Players-
- Crushed Moringa Leaf: natural antiseptic, fights acne with more than 30 antioxidants, wards off bacteria, naturally detoxes skin.
- White Kaolin Clay: gently decongests pores, absorbs excess oil and debris, reduces shine.
- Aloe Vera Powder: softens skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Dried Cucumber Peel Powder: cools, soothes, and reduces redness and irritation.
- Powdered moringa leaf, aloe vera powder, dried cucumber peel powder, and kaolin clay.