Liquid Eye Liner Pen-Black
Vegan and Cruelty Free
Brush it on.. Slide it off! Our blinc liquid eyeliner pen allows you to precisely glide a water-resistant “layer of color” onto your lids that cannot fade, smudge, run or flake even if you cry or rub your eyes. Only when you are ready, a combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips or cloth will slide the layer of color effortlessly into your hand. No makeup remover required. Formula is Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Ingredients: Water /Aqua, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77266 [Nano] (Carbon Black, Black 2), Propylene Glycol, Laureth-21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA
- As with our blinc mascara and blinc eyeliner, the ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen should always be applied to clean and dry skin (moisturizers can affect hold).
- When applying blinc ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen, it is easier to start from the outer edge of your lash line rather than the inner edge. Gently pull the lid towards your ear to get the most even application.
- You can apply extremely close to the upper and lower lash line to achieve more visible fullness to your lashes.
- Draw a thin line evenly along the upper lid getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- After use, wipe brush to prevent clogging.
- Use a makeup dissolver or any gentle makeup remover to remove blinc ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen only when you are ready.
- To repair clogging or brush hair splitting, stand liner with bottom up for at least 5 minutes.